Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Photography

Its so simple to take a snap now a days. Just press the button and see the preview. But things can be better. A beautiful place can be shown as bad and nothing beautiful can be shown as really cool. So, the responsibility goes to photographer.

I am not a good photographer, but its my hobby. I just do it for fun and keep the time in my hard disk, thats it. I bought my first digital camera 4 and half years ago in 2003. It was only 3.2 MP. At that time, it wasn't bad one. And I was really happy to use it. And Still I have that and use it.

From my experience, the first thing is to choose the camera. We must consult with our friends, seniors before buying a camera. And read the manual, its really important. We have to be a little bit creative to get some good shot. We must have patience to be a photographer. And the photo editors, we must have to be familiar with some of them. Its need to give life to a dead photo.

No comments:

search engine

Custom Search