Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Memorable Day

It was 30th june,2008....my birth day. I wanted to do something special or a little bit exceptional like what is not done within last few years. But I didn't find anything to do.

It was a working day, but didn't have that much work in my hand. Suddenly one of my colleague told me, please come to reception room. I wondered, what could be the discussion. And I was just stunned to see the situation. One of my best friend came with a birth day cake and some other stuffs. And became surprised that, everything was preplanned. We enjoyed the time to a great extend.

Now, whats next! Me and my friend was thing thinking ........ what can be done. And got a plan to go "Dhaka shishu park". I went there since I was eight or nine years old. And we took two ticket of volvo bus to Shahbag and the park is just walking distance from the bus stand. Its really cheap, the entry fee is only 8 taka and each ride needs exactly the same amount. Approximately there are more or less 10-12 rides available. we took three of them as most of the rides are for children. Most important thing is, my friend was the sponsor of that day.

The day was really coooool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good story

search engine

Custom Search