Thursday, July 17, 2008

Transformers [2007]

Its not a new movie... released in 2007. I have seen this movie 4 times. And each time, I really enjoyed. I hated the word "transformer" as a TV serial was shown in JETIX channel all day long. And my cousin was fan of that. He didnt let anyone to see TV when that program showed.

But the movie is really cool. A teenager got involved in a war between the robots. The action of the robots is really spectacular. I think, no one can get boring with that action . And the sound effect....it was awesome. I saw the movie 3 times in my desktop, but last time I enjoyed in big screen in STAR cineplex. It was just outstanding.

You can get the information about cineplex from here,
http://www.cineplexbd.com/

Two type of tickets are available here.....120 taka and 170 taka per head. But I think, you will not feel that 'its a wastage of money'.

No comments:

search engine

Custom Search